The main principle of the hatching bucket of the sinking fish eggs is to disperse the fish eggs by influent water to prevent them from sticking to each other, and mold is caused by lack of oxygen. Another problem to be solved is to prevent the egg or egg membrane from sticking to the filter screen and causing blockage. Manual washing has always been done, but for large aquaculture farms, the cost of manual cleaning is too high. The old fry hatchery uses semi-automatic manual cleaning, which works well. But a fully automatic cleaning of the fish egg hatching bucket is undoubtedly perfect.
The new fry hatchery adopts a double-layered ring structure with a filter mesh on the inner ring and an inverted cone on the lower part of the inner ring. Connected to an outlet pipe. A circular aeration tube is fixed on the outlet pipe. By aeration, the bubbles are floated, and when the water body is oxygenated, the fish eggs or egg membranes attached to the filter net can be washed away well. The problem of low hatching rate caused by easy clogging of the fry hatching industry is well solved.
1. No more manual cleaning of fish eggs or egg membranes, saving a lot of labor costs;
2. The water body has sufficient dissolved oxygen to provide good conditions for normal hatching of fish eggs and increase the hatching rate;
3. The materials are all corrosion-resistant materials and can be used for hatching of marine fish eggs;
4. Exquisite design. The water level is designed with a natural overflow and there is no need to worry that the water level will flow over the upper edge of the hatchery.
5. Additional water pump, buffer pool, constant temperature equipment, etc. can be added to form a circulating water fry incubation system.
Incubation of sinking fish eggs or shrimp eggs can greatly increase the success rate of hatching. The main application varieties are loach, osmanthus fish, stingray and so on.